Switzerland

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jessica's Senior Portraits

My little sister is not so little anymore...sniff, sniff. This year has been a big turning point in her life...she got engaged this summer in Paris to the man of her dreams and she is graduating college in December!!! I can't help but think of her as that 6 year old little girl who played barbies and dolls with me, or that 12 year old girl who became my best friend...but she is 22 now! I'm so glad I was able to take her senior pictures, we had tons of fun  and laughed our way through the session! I love you Jess, I hope the next chapter in your life is everything you ever hoped and dreamed it would be!











4 comments:

  1. so cute--love them!!! You sure you're not a country western singer Jess??

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!!!!! the pics and the model, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work nell!!!! i love it! and of course, jess, is drop dead gorgeous, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good memories, remember the man who drove up on the golf cart? hehehe

    ReplyDelete